myYouTube (6 Viewers)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Would be nice if the description was exposed as #desc or #plot or similar. This would allow for different placement of text in list/thumb/filmstrip.

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country
    I have been happily using this excellent plugin for months, but today, quite suddenly, it stopped working. The search function brings up a list of icons as always, but clicking on any of them only causes a "short pause to think"; the menu does not disappear and the video does not play. Is there any chance that Google changed their API?

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there, ive been using youtube succesfully for some weeks now but today all the videos wont work anymore. I do get a list but when i start a movie it does do nothing. Could someone help me please.

:D

jasonmorriso

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm having the same trouble as the two people above.

The plugin loads, I can search and see the preview pictures, but when I select a video, it just freezes for a minute or so.

jacksmilzo

May 4, 2009
    hi, i have try with mp 1.0.2 and it's all ok, but with mp 1.1 beta the plugin don't work, find the video, but don't play.if play .flv with mediaplayer externaly , it's ok and i add .flv in mp configuration

Alcy

Portal Member
    March 1, 2010
    My Youtube plugin does not work.
    The situation is:
    - Plugin installed in MP and I can see it, I can search, seeing the thumbnails and everything, but when I push OK to start the selected video, nothing happen: no video playing, no any error message, nothing

I specify:
    - I can play .flv videos by WMP
    - MP is 1.0 version
    - I use klcodec package and all videos, DVD works fine inside MP

Are anyone with same problem? Suggestions?
    Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom