Homepage Navigation bar is driving me crazy (1 Viewer)

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hey,
    so i get a small suggestion/critic for the website.

Here is the scenario:
    When ever i want to click on "Alerts" or "Forum" button (top left to get back to the main forum page), often my cursor comes from above these links. Because i just clicked on the bookmark to open the forum, or i closed another bookmark etc.
    So in 99% of the times, my curser then gets over the navigation bar of the main site, and a dropdown menu opens, which then is ontop of the link i wanted to click on.
    For example, i open the forum from my bookmark on the top of my bowser, the forum opens, and i see i get 1 alert. I move my cursor down to the Alerts link an the menu for Forum opens infront of Alerts.

So what i suggest is, that these menu buttons only react to mouse click and not mouse over, or that they just react to mouse over for 2 seconds or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    J Navigating media drive General 4
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    Rob Hexenmeister 4988: Conditional navigation General Support 12
    S Movie navigation issues in MP2 General 8
    U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
    joecrow Loss of Navigation Sounds on Resume from Sleep Mp 1.21 General Support 10
    B [MP2-745] Allow direct navigation to specified media item/filter Archive 7
    B [Finished] TV Guide Navigation Button Archive 0
    gibman Weird Navigation FS live TV => root menu and back MediaPortal 2 0
    T TOP BAR disappears in MP 1.24 pre!! (also in 1.23) General Support 31
    Rob Hexenmeister Erratic volume bars and development ideas General Support 17
    E Volume bar lässt sich nicht entfernen Allgemeines Supportforum 0
    A Question about Google Drive sync Feature Requests 0
    D Where should plugins be located on hard drive? General Support 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    L No access to videos on network drive windows 10 April update watch/edit Videos 0
    M How do you disable USB drives from being detected by MP? General Support 0
    B No Videos from Network Drive after Windows 10 Update 1803 1.19 22
    W No DVD audio after crash from defective disc drive General Support 2
    Top Bottom