[Finished] Navigation problems (1 Viewer)

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
September 29, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
After being busy for longer time I started to use MP2.1.1 more frequent again. Unfortunately I realized a few issues, that are really disturbing
  • The OSD for TV behaves different as for other media. I understood, that pressing Info is changing the content from current program to next program (not necessary from my point of view), can be better in one OSD. But in the end I always stuck in a menu, that is not closing. When I select the "close" button, live TV stops. I really have no clue what is going on and it's a terrible behavior.
  • The OSD in BlueVision Skin seems less mature than in other themes. Would be good to overwork e.g. The control button sizes a bit
  • In some screens pressing "back" closes superlayed menus etc. but in EPG it does not bring me back for Fullscreen, but main menu, while TV is playing in the background. For me it's not the expected behavior and it's working different in most other software

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    The OSD for TV behaves different as for other media
    The complete OSD section is currently overworked and will show a different and much more user-friendly behavior in MP 2.1.2

In some screens pressing "back" closes superlayed menus etc. but in EPG it does not bring me back for Fullscreen, but main menu, while TV is playing in the background. For me it's not the expected behavior and it's working different in most other software
    Oh yes, this has been annoying me for quite some time now. I had already opened a bug report in the internal section and will assign a Jira to it.

Last edited:

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The complete OSD section is currently overworked and will show a different and much more user-friendly behavior in MP 2.1.2
    Great, that's a very good info (y) Partly it was hardly usable because of it and my wife complained a lot lately.

P.S.: One issue/request only per thread please ;)
    Sorry, actually I didn't intend to post it under feature requests. Is it possible to shift it to "general". I'd call the current behaviour even bug, but I thought it would be too hard ;)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In some screens pressing "back" closes superlayed menus etc. but in EPG it does not bring me back for Fullscreen
    MP2-704

The OSD for TV behaves different as for other media. I understood, that pressing Info is changing the content from current program to next program (not necessary from my point of view), can be better in one OSD. But in the end I always stuck in a menu, that is not closing.
    MP2-662

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom