Need a no-hassle Remote for up to £40 (1 Viewer)

finrudd341

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Home Country
Brazil Brazil

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Looks like one of those cheap Chinese copies if you ask me. I had two MS media centre remotes (genuine ones) and both failed within two years of use

My 2 are still going strong after 5 years, what did you do drop them down the toilet ;)

Regarding quality, looks like they have done a good clone of the original MCE remote apart from the look of the receiver, for £13.80 delivered they are far cheaper than the original as well.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    ...what did you do drop them down the toilet ;).

Lol! Unfortunately no as that would explain it! They just stopped working, fresh batteries/leaving them without batteries overnight wouldn't solve it. If I left them without batteries for a week they'd work for a few hours then stop again. :confused:

spiderwheels

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Regarding quality, looks like they have done a good clone of the original MCE remote apart from the look of the receiver, for £13.80 delivered they are far cheaper than the original as well.

Well. It looks like I will have to figure out why my compro device drivers keep needing reinstalling before I spend any time messing with remotes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom