[solved] - Need Help for Parsing

Discussion in 'mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin' started by bta489, September 4, 2013.

1. bta489

bta489 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi,
    I'm currently trying to rescan my Database in mvCentral. I've been trying for some time now, looked into regexp-rules but regardless of what i define the results are the same:
    The Files I try to parse are sorted like this: M:\Konzerte\<artist> - <album>\##. <track>.<ext>
    I tried countless versions using 'simple' and 'regexp' (which are really confusing when you see it for the first time), but everytime "Konzerte" (which is german for "concerts" btw) is parsed as <artist>.

My latest version I tried was:
    \\(Konzerte)+\\<artist>\s-\s<album>\\[0-9]*\.\s<track>.<ext>, but It doesn't work. Because I want to parse other files (which are sorted differently) later on, I tried to create a rule for this specific folder only. Could anyone please help?!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bta489

bta489 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    This seems to work:

\\Konzerte\\(?<artist>.+(?=(\s\-\s)))\s\-\s(?<album>[^\\]+)\\[0-9]+\.\s(?<track>.+)\.(?<ext>[^.]*$)

In case someone is facing the same problems and is looking for answers here:)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!