Need help with MediaSlayer :( (1 Viewer)

khiser

Portal Member
March 28, 2009
I have MediaSlayer 1.1d installed and it works if I rip to ISO but I would like to try Mencode and no matter what I do it gives an error message and states that it needs configured.

I have set all settings in the plugin configuration and have pointed to Mencode but nothing. Does anyone have this working?

Any advice would be appreciated!

:D

khiser

Portal Member
March 28, 2009
Anyone?

This has been out there a few days...does anyone have this plugin working with Mencoder? If so what did you do to get it to work?

khiser

Portal Member
March 28, 2009
Well, I hope someone will help us as this is what most Media applications are missing (ability to import to hard drive)

If you get it working or an answer please share with me and i will do likewise.

thebalance

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 11, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    mencoder also tells me it needs configuring, mind you I get a failure message on Mediaportal everytime I try to use DVDFab but that program merrily starts and runs.

Does anyone know how to take an ISO and convert to an AVI?

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I had the same problem with Mencoder (telling me my configuration wasn't set) so I'm still using ImToo DVD Ripper - it does a great job but it would be nice to be able to rip DVD's to AVI from within MediaPortal...

thebalance

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 11, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I might be being a bit dim here - how to I get ImToo DVD Ripper to rip a dvd to a single AVI file - I'm currently getting each chapter on the DVD as a separate file.

THanks

Found the answer to my issue on the ImToo website FAQs.

Now up and running and have removed media slayer as actually pointless as might as well do ripping as a separate event to the media centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom