Netflix plugin integration (1 Viewer)

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
First let me say this is by far the BEST plugin I have seen for any frontend around. It's the main program I use in Media Portal and kudos goes out to inker and others who made it possible. Recently I have been playing around with the Netflix plugin and notice it now supports the "instant playing" feature of both movies and TV shows from netflix. The quality is not bad on my 55" RPTV in fact I would say its better then the xvid TV encodings I have. That being the case it would be great to have the netflix plugin merged in with this plugin in order to take advantage of the numerous TV series (100+ atm) netflix currently has. Each TV series and episode has a unique identifier at netflix and could be added into the database. The hard part though is of course having it then use the netflix plugin.

Just throwing it out there as like I said the quality (high speed) from netflix is better then the xvid encodes most TV series are done with. It however does not have any AC3 audio atm and is strictly stereo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom