New Animation Bugs? (1 Viewer)

shred444

Portal Pro
May 13, 2006
I just downloaded the latest snapshot from today: 11/5 MediaPortal.svn / 11.05.2006 / 01.00.Rev11519.exe

and im getting some problems with transitioning between different menus/windows.

i just did a fresh install this morning, reformatting, then installing version 2.0.1, then the snapshot. i was wondering if anyone else has been having some problems

usually if i switch from full screen to the TV window, the window freezes. i can hit alt+enter to escape out of fullscreen, but i just have to restart MP in order to fix it.

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This has apparently been fixed / will soon be. I noticed in the changelog that Frodo had fixed it. You can hit exit 3 times and it will usually do what you need to do, or I have also found that hitting the refresh (I guess that's what it's called) button on the topbar will return you to the home screen and you can go back to what you were doing. It's definitely annoying but I must say that the transitions look really good and are worth the few days hassle.

shred444

Portal Pro
May 13, 2006
This has apparently been fixed / will soon be. I noticed in the changelog that Frodo had fixed it. You can hit exit 3 times and it will usually do what you need to do, or I have also found that hitting the refresh (I guess that's what it's called) button on the topbar will return you to the home screen and you can go back to what you were doing. It's definitely annoying but I must say that the transitions look really good and are worth the few days hassle.

exactly, i was just coming back to say that if you hit exit or esc a few times, it moves on and completes the task you requested. i'm sure it'll be fixed in a few days, so im not too worried. just curious if it was the way i set up my system

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom