NEW HTPC for Sale -Warranty!! -SOLD!!! (1 Viewer)

khiser

Portal Member
March 28, 2009
SOLD!!!!!

Brand new custom built Media Server for sale. I built this unit for myself however I have lost my job and need the money more...my loss is your gain :)
ALL MANUFACTURE WARRANTIES APPLY AND RECEIPTS WILL BE PROVIDED!!!!!!!!

The Media Server is preloaded with a licensed (and activated) Windows XP Pro and and fully configured XBMC Media Center Software. To see XBMC in action as configured on this HTPC please watch the following YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImwHHdI8s0Atarget

ACTUAL SCREENSHOTS FROM THIS SYSTEM!!! (You can customize as you like)
Home.jpg
Movies.jpg
Movieactors.jpg

Music.jpg
Musicinfo.jpg
nowplaying.jpg

Pictures.jpg
Weather.jpg
settings.jpg

Description of XBMC Media Center: XBMC is an award winning media center application and the ultimate hub for all your media, XBMC is easy to use, looks slick, and has a large helpful community.
Key (basic) Features of XBMC

• User-friendliness that is Next To Godliness - XBMC supports many beautiful custom user interfaces offers simple very intuitive navigation which are very convenient and flexible
  • Superb format and CODEC support - XBMC supports a very complete spectrum of of audio and video multimedia file formats and codecs right out-of-the-box, and include features such as playlist playback, audio visualizations, picture viewing, slideshows, and weather forecast functions, RSS feed scroller on your home screen
  • Endless playback capabilities of all media types includeing FULLHD 1080p! - XBMC can play most audio and video file formats as well as display images at resolutions up to 1080p FullHD and over with no software limitation from virtually any source, including your local harddrive, CD/DVDs, USB flash drives, the Internet, and network shares, upscaling any lower resolutions videos to the maximum of your displays capability. XBMC can also playback DVD-Video movies with menus from ISO/IMG-images on-the-fly, even when they are in an RAR or ZIP archive. For music playback XBMC offers ReplayGain, gapless, crossfading, cue sheet, and pre-amplification playback option, as well as advanced smart playlists, and chapter support.
  • XBMC can download or stream Internet video and audio streams, and play Internet radio stations (such as Podcasts and SHOUTcast), and listen to your favorites and discover new music with free, streaming music from Last.fm, among others.
  • XBMC of course handles all common digital picture formats with the options of panning/zooming, and slideshow with “Ken Burns Effect“. XBMC also handles CBZ and CBR comic book archive files, this feature lets you view/read, browse and zoom the pictures of comics pages these contain without uncompressing them first.
  • Online powered media management - XBMC has a database driven video and music library view modes which help organize and filter all of your media straight out-of-the-box in. The video library allow you to easily browse your video content by things like; genre, title, year, actors, and directors, as well as carry our extensive searches on casts and related information. Similarly, XBMC’s music library allows the organization of your music collection by information stored in your music file ID meta tags, like title, artist, album, genre and popularity, as well as having access to powerful search and Smart Playlists features, helping you find exactly what you want in a fast and simple way
  • Album and movie cover art - XBMC takes full advantage of broadband Internet connection if available, Artwork is automatically fetched for posters, artwork, fanart, synopsis and reviews on movies, plot, cast and episode information for TV shows, also album covers and artist information for music.
  • Fully customizable interface (GUI) - Users can create their own skins, or choose one of the many already available skins. Many third-party skins exist and while many are of original and unique designs, a few skins are almost exact replicas of other multimedia software, with skins clones of Apple TV and Front Row, Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition (MCE), MediaPortal, Meedio/MeediOS, HDeeTV, Kaleidescape, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and others. Each skin provides a totally different and unique user experience, all showing just how flexible XBMC’s skinning engine really is.
  • AND MUCH MORE!

The specs of the HTPC are as follows:

• Processor: AMD Dual Core Athlon 64 X2 7750 Black Edition with 256KB L1 Cache, 1024KB L2 Cahce, and 2MB L3 Cache
  • Memory: 4GB OCZ Fatality Edition DDR2 1066mhs RAM
  • Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-US2H with FullHD 1080p output including HDCP compliant HDMI, DVI, Optical Audio Output, 5.1 analog audio output, RAID, and more!!
  • Harddrive: Hitachi 640GB SATA[/b]
  • Case: Silverstone LC10B-E with expansion bays for upto 6 more Harddrives!!!!
  • Remote: Phillips/Microsoft/Gateway RC6 MCE remote
  • DVD Drive: Lite-On multi-read DVD and CD burner with lightscripe technology
P4010108-1.jpg

P4070004-1.jpg

P4010104-2.jpg

P4280082-1.jpg

ALL MANUFACTURE WARRANTIES APPLY AND RECEIPTS WILL BE PROVIDED!!!!!!!!

Should you wish to have additional hard drives added please let me know and I will provide the additional cost.

Buyer responsible for actual shipping charges. Note: Content currently on system is for demo and testing purposes only and will need to be deleted in accordance with copyright laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom