*NEW* InfoService v1.62 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [07-01-2011] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kernel.32

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
With infoservice enabled I have costant slowdowns when I'm on the menu (I use streamed MP skin with standard horizontal menu).
I've notice that slowdowns disappear if I disable RSS feeds and I get less slowdowns if I put only one rss feed.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    With infoservice enabled I have costant slowdowns when I'm on the menu (I use streamed MP skin with standard horizontal menu).
    I've notice that slowdowns disappear if I disable RSS feeds and I get less slowdowns if I put only one rss feed.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance.

I seems to have similar issues with infoservice & StreamedMP - even with only Mediaportal feed enabled.

Both Menu & RSS Infobar on homescreen seems to be lagging seriously - Restarting MePo fixes the issue - Will try to post more logs from my end.

Feature request: Infoservice bar as TV Overlay - Would be nice to Enable/Disable Infoservice as TV-service in the bottom.

Would be even nicer, if infoservice pop up on TV, when new RSS entry arrived.

Then you can read your RSS news while watching TV - I never read the news on Homescreen, because i'm always in Onlinevideos, TV or Moving pictures.

/Morten

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That slowdown is not related to Infoservice. Infoservice does only set the news text. Rendering and scrolling of the text is done by the fadelabel control of mediaportal.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    That slowdown is not related to Infoservice. Infoservice does only set the news text. Rendering and scrolling of the text is done by the fadelabel control of mediaportal.

OK - I rest my case:)

Any possibility to see Infoservice as an TV-overlay?

Is this feature request within Infoservice, Skin, Mediaportal?

/Morten

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will implement a popup window when a new feed item arrived for the next Version. But an overlay with a news ticker isn't possible right now.

Sorry to be brief, but im writing from my smartphone with german auto completion. Its horrible :D

famewolf

Portal Pro
    June 7, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am attempting to add rss feed https://username:password@mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom/LABELNAME which works fine in a standard reader. This shows all emails with label LABELNAME in gmail....but says it's invalid in infoservice. Is there a workaround?

In a nutshell QBittorent sends an email whenever a download finishes to my gmail account which gets assigned a label and I'm now trying to load that feed into Mediaportal so I get updated when new episodes have downloaded.

Heina

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2008
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    'ello

Is there a way to randomize all the items in all the feeds for the ticker? Also is it possible to change the font size of the ticker?

Thanx
    Hein

GetWell

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

Great plugin!

I just miss a order by function (or is it me who can not find it?) where I can order by publish date and not group by source?

And who should I contact for a Black Glass Nova skin? :)

iemeeltje

August 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,

Would it be possible to add a vertical scrollbar to the configuration screen as I can't seem to reach the "OK" button on my 800x600 screen :)
    Hope you don't mind this kinda silly feature request... Keep up the good work!

Grtz,
    Iem-

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom