*NEW* InfoService v1.66 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [30-09-2011] (1 Viewer)

FrankDrebin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: AW: *NEW* InfoService v1.66 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [30-09-2011]

Hello I can't reach the Buttons to the bottom. (Advanced, Ok, Cacelled). So I can't save anything.

I have attached a Screenshot

I have had similar problems with other programs. I adjusted Windows font size to smaller, and then I could see the all the bottom buttons. I had mine like 125% and then I set it back to 100% and all was good :)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *NEW* InfoService v1.66 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [30-09-2011]

Thanks but I have set the Font to 100 already

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

Not sure if this is beyond the scope of your plugin or not, but often people run utorrent on the same computer as mediaportal. Particularly those who are single seat users (majority of MP users). It would be nice if the info service plugin could interface with utorrent and display utorrent details

The home screen could have a little bar at the bottom with utorrent speeds, so you can monitor if there is a problem with utorrent.

eg. Active torrents: 5 | Download Speed: 750 kb/s | Total Downloaded: 12.5 GB | Upload Speed: 57 kb/s | Total Uploaded: 3.2 GB

Regards
    Kiwi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom