*NEW* InfoService v1.85 - Feed reader/Twitter reader [16-01-2016] (1 Viewer)

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
That's great you revived this plugin, especially the twitter part.
I think there's a problem with the show name placeholder. Did it change? (I didn't change configuration)
Do I need to put something else in the template?

View attachment 173973
You are right. The %show% in the little help box is wrong. It is %showname%. Just use this. I will fix the help box with the next release.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
Can you put the updates in the mediaportal extension manager?
Will do that after i uploaded the plugin here in the forum. There are no tester, so therefore the forum user are my tester :D Will upload it to the extensions manager soon.

Anyway. in the first post i attached a new version of the plugin. Just small fixes.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a screenshot:
mp9.png

Skinners who want to make the their skin compatible, should read the skin changelog.

Also i fixed some nasty bugs. Please have a look at the changelog.

Version v1.85:
[+] Added load paramaters (feedIndex, feedTitle, feedGuid, feedItemIndex, twitterTimeline, twitterId, twitterItemIndex). More about that on InfoService Github Wiki.
[+] You can go now directly to twitter/feed if you click the "Ok" button on your remote if the News/New Tweets popup is display
[+] Added developer mode. More about that on InfoService Github Wiki.
[*] Improved News/New Tweets popup (New dialog, better to read). Thanks to wizard123
[*] Include skin files for Titan and TITANIUS
[-] Fixed #infoservice.feed.img is not set everytime
[-] Fixed clearing of property #infoservice.twitter.selected.mediaimage
[-] Fixed problems of two many new feed messages on some feeds
[-] Fixed wrong error "Empty consumer key/secret" when pressing "Get PIN!" in the twitter config

Users who are viewing this thread