New MediaPortal WebServices-GUI released (2 Viewers)

P4G0

Portal Pro
December 8, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey Guys,

today I've worked on a new User Interface for MediaPortal WebServices. It's nothing special, but I think it's a nice improvement compared to the standard User Interface.

I recommend you to take a backup of your MediaPortal WebServices-Folder before using my new UI. You can get it on my website under Neue Oberfläche für MediaPortal WebServices | www.patrick-gotthard.de

If someone here is familiar with C/C++/C# (don't know which language is used for WebServices) and .aspx-Websites I could create a much better improvement for the user interface (but I'm also having a time-problem atm :p).

Greetz
P4G0

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Wow, that looks nice. Much better then the original one!

I've some experience with C# (that's used), so feel free to ask.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks P4G0

I've been using this GUI for a while and what I'm missing is the description of programs in the TV page.

mpwebservicestvnew.png

Often my provider calls the program i.e. "Soccer" and in the details it says which teams it is. If I click "Soccer" I just get linked to imdb.de. Any way to include the program info here, just like in the Moving Pictures page?

:D

P4G0

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for the late answer. I've only rewritten the GUI from MPWebServices. I have no skills in programming C# so I couldn't implement your feature. Maybe you have to ask gemx to implement that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom