[New MyTV Option] Default to Fullscreen when starting liveTV (2 Viewers)

venger

Portal Member
May 10, 2005
Hi all,

I think this might improve the My TV UI experience:

- Add a new option in the My TV settings (there is none at the moment), to allow users to start up Live TV in Fullscreen by default.

Of course, users can then still use 'x' to shrink TV to get to scheduled items,etc.

I just find that when I start up My TV, 90% of the time, it is to watch TV - as such, it would be good to skip the extra button presses :)

venger

Portal Member
May 10, 2005
Ya, I know about the plugin...

while i think its a great plugin.. my feature request is focused on improving the UI experience of the My TV plugin :)

Of coz, its just my humble opinion :)

Hopefully, agreement from others (like yourself) will help encourage the developers to add this feature...

cheers,

venger

Portal Member
May 10, 2005
No I didn't think so.

My understanding of AutoTV plugin is simply to be able to automatically start up TV in fullscreen when MP is starting up.. (of course, the latest version of the plugin can probably autostart lotsa other things - except make coffee :D)

The feature request caters for a User that:

(a) does not necessarily want to start up TV when MP first starts up.
(b) when the User does want to watch TV, he/she would want to go STRAIGHT AWAY to fullscreen TV. ie, on an MCE remote, pressing the 'Live TV' button automatically brings up Fullscreen TV....

PS: of course, if the AutoTV plugin somehow already does the above feature request, please tell me :)...

Frewald

June 11, 2005
Re: [New MyTV Option] Default to Fullscreen when starting li

venger said:
I think this might improve the My TV UI experience:

- Add a new option in the My TV settings (there is none at the moment), to allow users to start up Live TV in Fullscreen by default.

I must say I agree with you. This would higher the usability and and would make me happy (WAF) :)

Best regards,
Frewald

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom