new open source c/c++ code search database (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. There is a new version of the EPG-Buddy, the 0.7.1.12. The Download can be found where it is, see also the first post. This should fix the problems with Rytec and the no longer accessible htpc-tools website. The biggest innovation is that TVMosaic is now also supported in database mode, which supports all TV engines that I know of...
    Hi. There is a new version of the EPG-Buddy, the 0.7.1.12. The Download can be found where it is, see also the first post. This...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Sure thing, RoChess! Take your time. Some things do have priority over others...
    Sure thing, RoChess! Take your time. Some things do have priority over others...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a supplement to the wiki-guide Movie Info Scripts/Grabbers I hope this miniwiki-howto-practical guide help you to build a new script in a few steps. At this time only a few of scripts (only four languages) are...
    Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a...
    Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a...
    Replies
    Views
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    For me 2000ms is 100% reliable on my MP1 HTPC :cool: whereas 1500ms is mostly ok and much better than 1000ms but still occasionally plays a stream without audio but I did not try the que length and packet setting as per your change. I'll give it a try and let you know.
    For me 2000ms is 100% reliable on my MP1 HTPC :cool: whereas 1500ms is mostly ok and much better than 1000ms but still occasionally...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom