New Plugin - Asterisk Caller ID Notify (ACID Notify) (1 Viewer)

mhuett

Portal Member
July 23, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
DONE !!! (y)

May have been Asterisk being a little difficult.

I went back through monitoring and logging calls and once again came up with what I thought should be the trunk number(s) ... rentered those into the plugin and also rebooted Asterisk and both trunks now show up caller details as appropriate on the house or workshop systems .... a VERY happy camper now!!

:D

mhuett

Portal Member
July 23, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Run into another hurdle o_O

OUTBOUND calls are bringing up the message on all running MP installations ... again as 'unknown,unknown'.

I have no idea as to where to look for this one!!

andymemo

Portal Member
June 13, 2008
Gisborne, NZ
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Ok, so this plugin is a pretty cool idea! I've installed the plugin and setup with my Asterisk PBX. My setup is a little different as i use IAX2 trunking to my VSP and SIP to an internal extension (PAP2T).
As mentioned by mhuett, I too have the problem that the info displayed is 'unknown,unknown'. This is a little strange as when i look at my phone connected to the PAP2T I see the incoming number presented ok (even though it is pre-fixed with 00).
A further problem is I cannot edit the fields to enter my Google account details... with or without the tick box selected to enable sync, the text fields for the account details are greyed out? :s
With regards to skin support, i use StreamedMP, so I just copied over the xml from the .zip in the 1st post to the relevant location - this works fine :)

Igor Popkow

April 3, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
looks good, but seems to have issues with (recent) Asterisk versions. Asterisk.net.dll complains by reporting "Unknown Version ... 1.8.2" Is there any update?

CCob

Portal Pro
November 10, 2008
Working on making the plugin compatible with MePo 1.4 and will update the Asterisk.NET library that it uses. Hopefully this should solve any issues with newer asterisk versions.

CCob

Portal Pro
November 10, 2008
Added the project to GitHub for others to see if interested - see first post for details

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom