New plugin for browsing Danish online content (1 Viewer)

rille

Portal Member
December 21, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark

I know. It's on purpose. I think there are better ways to watch live IP TV streams in MediaPortal - and with the new plugins coming out for this purpose, I don't wanna add that same functionality here.

If you add DR1, we with digital tuners would have a way to watch DR1 with subtitles.:rolleyes:

Nyll

Portal Pro
May 18, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
In the meantime it's possible to put the links in the radio module and then watch DR1 and DR2 from there.

/Nyll

Dysp

Portal Member
December 3, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
It seems like it interferes with "my emulators", cause the menu just opens up the emulator-section..

Anyone else experince this behavior? :)

madsrh

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Fantastic work! Really looking forward to trying it.

I can't make it work. I'm getting a "Ikke i stand til at opdatere listen med indhold" message.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Fantastic work! Really looking forward to trying it.

I can't make it work. I'm getting a "Ikke i stand til at opdatere listen med indhold" message.

I believe you have to update to a newer SVN. I have the same problem with the SVN from January 3th (I cannot update because the lack of support for MyLyrics in the latter SVNs).

madsrh

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    AAHHH! I can't make it work. Tried to install the 0.2.0.2 with no SVN and now it just returns to the main menu (from the MyModules).

Can anyone help, I would really like to run this great plugin???

Lars Vinter

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    This coming weekend I will release an update.

I'll probably release two versions; one compiled against newest SVN and one compiled against latest stable release. Hopefully, this will solve some of the problems that have been reported.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom