[New Plugin] museMote - iPad remote music control (1 Viewer)

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
February 15, 2013
Würzburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi everyone,

I have written my very first plugin for MediaPortal. Its called museMote Server and is the server side process plugin for an iPad app called "museMote".
With museMote you can remote control the music playback on your Media Portal with the help of your iPad.

You can grab the app in the Apple app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/musemote-for-media-portal/id602785983?l=de&ls=1&mt=8

I know there is already an iOS app called couch potato. But Couch potato does not offer media browsing or even iPad support. I was sick of turning on the TV to browse and play my music.

This is the very first version of the server and iPad app. So please forgive me bugs that I did not find :)

You can also get some more information on www.rockshowstudios.com.

Any feedback would be appreciated. And if somebody has problems running the plugin, here is the thread to ask :)

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
February 15, 2013
Würzburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Btw: Which iPad Model do you have? I could only test it on iPad2 - 4 and iPad mini.
Not sure how it performs on the first generation iPad :-o

Last edited:

stefan2009

Portal Member
June 4, 2009
Nice! please post some screendumps of the app.[DOUBLEPOST=1361475927][/DOUBLEPOST]el santo, can you contact me, im a GUI builder, i want to talk to you about something.

sunfire7

Portal Pro
March 24, 2011
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
Ok I downloaded the mpe1 and installed it but I can't see any process plug-in in the plug-in list in the Mepo Config, is this normal?

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
February 15, 2013
Würzburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
No it should Appear as process Plugin in The Plugin List o_O
Can u Check if there is a museMote Server.DLL in your process Plugins Folder After The Installation?

sunfire7

Portal Pro
March 24, 2011
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
The mpe1 put the dll outside the plug-in folder! I moved it to process folder but it marks it as incompatible, I'm running Mepo 1.3 RC

Last edited:

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
February 15, 2013
Würzburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Ooops - that may be the problem. So far the plugin only runs with the stable 1.2.3 Version. I am working on 1.3RC support but i think its more important to support the last released version.... :rolleyes:

sunfire7

Portal Pro
March 24, 2011
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
Most guys here in the forum runs the latest release and not the latest stable, I think you will have better feedback supporting 1.3RC :) I'll wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom