new plugin: Set MP home window and send girder events (1 Viewer)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
Background:
I used Xlobby before and I could send events to girder. For example when I entered the music module I sent an event to girder and girder told my UIRT2 to switch my stereo to 2 channel mode. Same thing for dvd, I switch to dts mode and dim some lights. I kind of missed that so I created this plugin. For now u can only send events when a specific module is opened and only 10 cammands are supported.

Second thing was that I saw that people wanted a startup module other than home, so now u can do it.

download Girder_Action at
http://hem.passagen.se/lar282/MP

//Lasse

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Can you provide some installation instructions, where do the files need to reside? Any updates required to strings.xml etc??

I'm looking forward to using this one. :D

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry Lasse I still don't get it.

How do you get this plugin to match remote button presses to media portal events? What do you need to do in Girder? Can you supply an example. e.g. I want the radio button on my remote to go directly to My Radio in Mediaportal, what should the contents of Girder_Action.xml look like?

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
cheezey said:
Sorry Lasse I still don't get it.

How do you get this plugin to match remote button presses to media portal events? What do you need to do in Girder? Can you supply an example. e.g. I want the radio button on my remote to go directly to My Radio in Mediaportal, what should the contents of Girder_Action.xml look like?
u cant. the plugin does the opposite. When a action is triggered in MP it SENDS a event to girder.

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom