Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (1 Viewer)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Marduk,
Here is a screenshot of home. When the label is big e.q. Sjónvarpsþættir, the label doesn't show, as you can see in the picture. It is TV-Series.
Another picture, there is some overlay in the context menu

Hi kjarrig,
thank you very much for your very precious bug reporting (y)
...Until yesterday I thinked that German was the most difficult language to fit in labels, but now I've learned that Icelandic is a bit over :) , so prior to release the next version of the skin surely I''ll take a try setting Icelandic as language (at least to avoid big problems like that one highlighted by you for Basichome menù :cry: ).
If you want to apply a little "temporary patch" until I'll release the next version of the skin, copy attached files in Xtreme folder (overwrite existing files), clear skin cache and restart MP.

Thank you very much again
Ciao

Attachments

• fonts.xml
    4 KB
  • DialogMenu.xml
    3.4 KB
Last edited:

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Hi Marduk,
    In the Playing now I would like to have a small change. As you can see in the picture, I would like to remove the parts that are in the blue circle and in the green circle I would like to have stretched, that I can see the artist name, name of the album and the of song without the scrolling.

Attachments

• 1360259384354.jpg
      1360259384354.jpg
      1.2 MB

cipz

Portal Member
    July 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Indonesia Indonesia
    Hi Marduk,
    any plan for supporting imdb+ plugin? tried to make my own xml, but can't get it work

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Marduk,
    any plan for supporting imdb+ plugin? tried to make my own xml, but can't get it work

Hi Cipz,
    attached you can find a zip file containing needed files to have IMDB+ plugin working in Xtreme (copy the xml file in Xtreme folder and png's files in Xtreme\Media folder). Below a little screenshot.
    I've done it very quickly, so please let me know if all is ok.

Thanks

Xtreme_IMDBplus.jpg

Attachments

• Xtreme_IMDBplus.zip
      363.3 KB

cipz

Portal Member
    July 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Indonesia Indonesia
    Hi Cipz,
    attached you can find a zip file containing needed files to have IMDB+ plugin working in Xtreme (copy the xml file in Xtreme folder and png's files in Xtreme\Media folder). Below a little screenshot.
    I've done it very quickly, so please let me know if all is ok.

Thanks

This works as it should be :)

many thanks. confirmed here, it fits dan works perfectly.
    ur skin + hero racer theme is awesome.

cipz

Portal Member
    July 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Indonesia Indonesia
    Hi again Marduk,

i just notice there is some grapichal error in my home menu
    how to quick fix it?

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
      Capture3.PNG
      459.7 KB

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Cipz,
    unfortunately I cannot reproduce your issue in any way; looking at your screenshot I see that the top right analog clock is missing and moreover the property #header.label is absolutely not used in any Basichome related xml.
    I think your issue is not related to possible skin problems, so my suggestion is to reinstall the skin and Hero Racer theme to restore any eventually corrupted files (this also will clear skin cache).

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom