New "View" - no art!? (1 Viewer)

KeLLoGs

April 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just installed MP and I'm trying to get MyMusic as I want it. I made a new "View" which only showed all album sorted by artists displaying filmstrip. Worked just fine, looked like my iPod. But then I couldn't get the tracks to show and it actually only played the last track and then jumped to next album so I added a track selection to show as list sorted by track but then all covers where lost from main view?! What can I do to fix this?

Also, is it possible to get a complete view of all albums without the need to go through pages?

//KeLLoGs

CFC

Portal Member
December 16, 2007
I just installed MP and I'm trying to get MyMusic as I want it. I made a new "View" which only showed all album sorted by artists displaying filmstrip. Worked just fine, looked like my iPod. But then I couldn't get the tracks to show and it actually only played the last track and then jumped to next album so I added a track selection to show as list sorted by track but then all covers where lost from main view?! What can I do to fix this?

Also, is it possible to get a complete view of all albums without the need to go through pages?

//KeLLoGs

Hey,
I think this is the kind of view I'm trying to get as well; how did you set it up ?

Thanks for the help,
CFC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom