*Newb* BR ISO - some movies only playing a few minutes (1 Viewer)

MPatrowic

Portal Member
November 24, 2011
Hey guys
I just finished my new system. AMD A8, 8gigs ram, Win 7 x64. Installed newest mediaportal, streamedmp, and moving pictures. I also installed TMT5 b/c I want to use BluRay ISO - Movie only files. So to start off I did a couple movies using DVDFab 8 to get my file along with Daemon Tools Pro to mount the image. ALL the files play from beginning to end like they should execpt I was getting some stuttering/skipping through TMT5. Tried various things and could not get it to stop. Well the other day I noticed douple sound and saw that it was playing through TMT5 AND MP. This threw me off b/c I didnt think MP would play those files from what I was reading. ANYWAY, I unistalled TMT5 and started testing out just MP. First couple movies played start to end with zero problems. No stuttering what so ever. I was extremly happy at this point. I went on to play another movie - Sherlock Holmes. In the main movie screen it said runtime of 2hrs or so. I clicked play and it started somewhere in the middle and only allowed 17min to be watched. After backing out and going back into MOVIES it was now saying the movie was only 17min long. I deleted the ISO and redid it trying different methods and it was always the same. The same 17min of the movie. Tonight I ran in to the same problem with Fast Five. This time its only 15min of the movie. I reinstalled TMT5 and played both files....They play the entire thing start to end. Again though I have stuttering. Ive been working on this for a few days now and I cant seem to find any other posts with a similar problem. PLEASE HELP!!!!

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I would suggest you try either:

BluRay Handler

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/bluray-handler-0-9-7-beta-81068/

or

Tourettes Blu-ray test build

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...equest-here-48/native-blu-ray-support-102375/

You will need either of those to be able to chose the different titles (tracks) on the Blu-Ray. Be aware that as of right now, menu support is only avalible on tourettes Blu-Ray test build and only NON BD-J discs work with menus. You can read all about this in the second link.

Regards
Jacob

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    You will need either of those to be able to chose the different titles (tracks) on the Blu-Ray. Be aware that as of right now, menu support is only avalible on tourettes Blu-Ray test build and only NON BD-J discs work with menus. You can read all about this in the second link.

And it is not ment for daily use, just for testing at the moment. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone at this time.

MPatrowic

Portal Member
    November 24, 2011
    I'm ripping movie only so menu support and bd j isn't a concern. I'll try the blu ray handler. I thought I had tried it before. I just don't understand why it only plays a few minutes through mp but fine through tmt5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom