Next Songs Listing in LastFM/Rockstar (1 Viewer)

fraechdax

Portal Member
January 7, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I 've already startet a thread in the General Support Area concerning my problem, where a helpful member gave me the advice to ask in the avalon forum as well. See original post below.

MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0
MediaPortal Skin: Avalon
Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit

>>>Hello Everybody,

recently I started to set up a htpc with media portal 1.2.1.0 for the very first time, and I am very impressed so far. I am using the newest avalon skin. Though I am a complete newbie, most topics on my wish list were easy to achieve since I found many helpful articles in here. So many highly accomodating members don't leave many questions open.

But, after looking around a while, there is one minor problem I couldn't solve, because I couldn't find the right answer in the forum. When I use the LastFM or Rockstar - plugin, the song list and the NowPlaying window almost completely cover the fanart backdrop so the whole center of any picture is hidden. Looks rather poor and is probably not meant to be like that.

It would be cool if anybody gave me a hint what values are to be changed (if generally possiblel) to get most of the backdrop clear of the lists without lacking the information i.e. re-arrange the window and "shrink" the tables to fit into the lower third of the whole surface.

Thx in advance for your assistance,

Jan<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom