Nightly SVN - Significantly increased in size (1 Viewer)

Eeyore

Portal Pro
April 2, 2006
Newcastle, Australia
Home Country
not that i care about the extra downloads, its just making me curious...

why since the 27th August did the SVN jump from 3.5 to 8.5 MB and now its over 10MB??? what extra tid bits are in there? new skins?
i dont want to taint my stable patch 4 system

and on a side note, i'd like to thank all the DEVs for their hard work...my MP system has been running faultless for 3-4 months...which is great with me travelling through asia-pacific and my gorgeous wife at home using this system...

the wife acceptance factor is 9.8/10 (she still wants a seemless boot into fullscreen TV) lol

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
she still wants a seemless boot into fullscreen TV

Did you try the Autostart plugin already. You can find it here:

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/Automation/Autostart/

And this is what it does:

Process Plugin that autostarts Fullscreen TV after MediaPortal started. Instead of TV it also can autostart: Music, Radio, Video, CD/DVD, Picture Slideshow, My Weather or the EPG.

This is the Plugin formerly known as "MyBackgroundTV". It was created ingeniously by Smirnuff (who decided to retire) then perfected by AllenConquest (who preferred to go selling health stuff). The plugin stopped to work with RC2. I made it work again and renamed it to "Autostart".

I hope you can make your wife happy with this plugin. ;)

Eeyore

Portal Pro
April 2, 2006
Newcastle, Australia
Home Country
the autostart plugin is messy, for example, if i want to bypass it by going to Music or Weather, it still starts myTV. then when in MyTV, and you ESC to get out, it almost seems to randomly pick MyTV Home, TV Guide or Home Screen to exit to....its far from perfect...which is what i demand, lol....just kidding...

to help, ive edited the My TV Home to make the small TV window the default control, so on startup, the menu is on MyTV be default, then click ok, straight to My TV Home which is defaulted on the TV, then click ok, straight to full screen TV.

So I'm at 2 clicks for fullscreen TV...which she can live with, but isnt happy with. I would be happy if the autostart mytv always exited to My TV Home...and if when i wanted to bypass it, it worked...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom