[Finished] No 24 hour limits for the single channel EPG view (1 Viewer)

JAAHAS

Portal Member
April 8, 2015
Home Country
Finland Finland
This was fixed with MP2.13 to list the full seven day EPG, but MP2.2 yet again limited the view to 24 hours.

At least here in Finland the timeline view is totally impractical to use as there are many very short programs between longer programs on some channels and most movies have prefixes like "Kino something something" added to their names, so it is far more preferable to have a vertical list where the user can with a quick glance view the names between pressing the PageDown key until something interesting shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
So I finally got around to clone my OS to another SSD and try out the new version, here are some of the things I noticed: The EPG data is now listed far farther than before, but it still ends a bit too early. Some channels have it end about half a day too soon, the others even more than a day earlier. Could there be some kind of a...
So I finally got around to clone my OS to another SSD and try out the new version, here are some of the things I noticed: The EPG...
Maybe it's just my installation, but when I went to a vertical listing of a selected channel's EPG, I could only scroll down about...
Replies
Views
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why it took us so long to reply. We don't recommend using fast forward. Its performance greatly depends on the hardware/codec combination as well as the connection speed. In your case Wifi is probably an...
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why...
Trying out MP 2.1 for TV use but encountering problems. I am now using network credentials username and passwords but this made no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom