No Connection to TV Server (1 Viewer)

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
June 21, 2005
Germany
Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!!

Going to the Configuration Setup, Automaticconnection, Storing, starting MP.

The Software is actual 1.28 on actual Win10-64

This is absolutely shit!!!!

Is this a MP Problem? I think so, because my second MP Win10 HTPC has also many times exact this Problem!

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP 1.28 and 1.29 works absolutely fine with Win 10 x64.
    Please can you give us some more details of your setup and what you have done for example is this a new install? You mention sleep, is everything working but then the problem happens on return from sleep, we need more information and debug logs.

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
    June 21, 2005
    Germany
    I'm the weekhot home. So: Where I can make debug logs?

The other Thing is the verry unstable TV-Movie input. For thisI've ask also verry often The next big Problem ...

The PC/HTPC is running now several Month. Also the oher HTPC. Both has this Problem. The second one is running much longer over several jears. Here ist will happen not so often.

Under XP Mediaportal was running verry stable over jears. All problem will start after Switching to WIN7 and later to Win10 ...

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm the weekhot home. So: Where I can make debug logs?
    1, Run MP TV config and set debug as shown in the 1st screenshot below.
    2, Run MP config and set debug as shown in the 2nd screenshot below.
    3, Delete all old logs (LOG folders) in C:\Program Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal and in \MediaPortal TV Server
    4, Next time the problem happens close Media Portal and run the Media Portal Watchdog, select the option shown in the 3rd screenshot then click "Proceed". Post the collected logs here and indicate the approximate time the failure occured.

Also please can you gfive us some info on your set up, single seat or... etc etc.

mp-1.jpgmp-2.jpgmp-3.jpg

Under XP Mediaportal was running verry stable over jears. All problem will start after Switching to WIN7 and later to Win10 ...
    Under XP I was not even running WMC let alone MP so I really can not comment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom