King-S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Near Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello.

Very nice plugin! But I have a little idea: When I have movies that aren't in DBs (cause they are private or sth. else), they don't have a cover. Can you insert a standart "no-cover"-picture? In that way the look insn't "destroyed" when covers are unavailable...

Many thanks!

gshipley

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2008
    Hello.

Very nice plugin! But I have a little idea: When I have movies that aren't in DBs (cause they are private or sth. else), they don't have a cover. Can you insert a standart "no-cover"-picture? In that way the look insn't "destroyed" when covers are unavailable...

Many thanks!

You might want to try searching the currently open issues to see if someone else has requested this enhancement:

Issues - moving-pictures - Project Hosting on Google Code

If you don't find an already existing request, the best way to get it on the road map is to create a new issue via the link I provided above.

King-S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Near Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ehm okay... but I have no googlemail-Account / And I don't wanna have one ;)

If you want to, you can post my "idea" - it's not on the list

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This is a skinning issue really. It is possible and pretty easy for a skin to provide a default cover image when none exists in the same way that a default backdrop is already provided. You should post in the forum for the skin you use to get this updated.

By the way you do not need a Gmail account to post on the Issue Tracker, all you need is a Google Account which takes only a few seconds to create. It will link to your existing email address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom