No current solution to import DVDProfiler catalog (2 Viewers)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have exchanged emails with developer for MyDVDs and found that version 1.2 of MP has changed core components which has broken MyDVDs. I have repeatedly tried to contact developer of MPMovieInfo and haven't heard and word if this maybe updated to use current version of DVDProfiler (version 2.3.1) with current (as of now 0.1.2) version of MP. So it appears that anyone that has the same versions as myself of MP and DVDProfiler will not be able to import their DVD collection cleanly or quickly into MP. This is sad! :(

Mike Zemina

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    mzemina said:
    I have exchanged emails with developer for MyDVDs and found that version 1.2 of MP has changed core components which has broken MyDVDs. I have repeatedly tried to contact developer of MPMovieInfo and haven't heard and word if this maybe updated to use current version of DVDProfiler (version 2.3.1) with current (as of now 0.1.2) version of MP. So it appears that anyone that has the same versions as myself of MP and DVDProfiler will not be able to import their DVD collection cleanly or quickly into MP. This is sad! :(

Mike Zemina

An update!

MPMovieInfo - Still no response from the developer.

MyDVDs - Developer of the plugin for the DVDProfiler has moved on to an alternate HTPC frontend! He did recompile and that did solve the import issue I had but no I am unable to run MyDVDs from MP so same result is I am unable to see DVD catalog in MP.

So I am surprised that there is no resolution to the problem (at least a problem to me) that there is no ability to take the DVDProfiler (version 2.3.1) DVD catalog and view with current (as of now 0.1.2) version of MP.

Mike Zemina

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    mzemina said:
    MyDVDs - Developer of the plugin for the DVDProfiler has moved on to an alternate HTPC frontend! He did recompile and that did solve the import issue I had but no I am unable to run MyDVDs from MP so same result is I am unable to see DVD catalog in MP.

Mike Zemina

Can you point me to the recompiled plugin for the DVDProfiler?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    patrick said:
    mzemina said:

Mike Zemina

Can you point me to the recompiled plugin for the DVDProfiler?

PM me with your email address and I will send it to you. But like I said - "...unable to see DVD catalog in MP."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom