No Episode preview (1 Viewer)

jazzyb

Portal Member
July 10, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All

I wonder If you can help - I am using Mediaportal RC2 with the latest TV series plugin along with the Aeon Wide skin.
The problem im having is that the TV series episode preview is not showing I am only getting a empty window this is with both TV series I have (I have attached a screenshot)
What am i not doing or enabling?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• screen1.GIF
    screen1.GIF
    332.5 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Hi jazzyb

If you open TV-Series config, do the episode preview appear in the database itself, these can be a bit hit'n'miss downloading correctly from thetvdb.com over a 24hr period, so if they are not there, try rescanning your files again at a quiet internet time.

Regards

jazzyb

Portal Member
    July 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for your reply Ray

I have checked in the Tv-series config (see screenshot) neither of the 2 series i have have a episode preview - I have checked in the thumbs folder and all the banners have downloaded but no Episodes folder with the episode screenshots? Are you supposed to import any formatting rules at all or Is that nothing to do with the problem i am experiencing?

Thanks again

J

Attachments

• scr2.GIF
      scr2.GIF
      69.8 KB

jazzyb

Portal Member
    July 10, 2008
    Home Country
    OK Ray Thanks - Is there anyway of being able to add your own custom episode preview to each episode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom