No images after upgrading to MP-RC1 + TVSeries 1.2 (1 Viewer)

timofcourse

Portal Pro
March 11, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Finally got around to upgrading everything and I cant for the life of me figure out how to get series and season images / banners working. As youll see below I have one series that actually gets filled in.
tv.JPG

I also see that there are a bunch of image files available when I look in the configuration of each TV Show, but when I select the file, nothing happens...
tv2.JPG

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
In v1.2 the location of the banners (and the filename) changed.
In previous versions, banners were stored in a folder under the plugins\windows folder.
In v1.2 it's stored in a folder under thumbs.

I think all that's changed in terms of filenames is that there is now a -lang7- appended to the beginning of each file if they are english (it will be a different number for other languages is my guess).

So, deleting and recreating the DB would be the quickest and easiest option.
Otherwise, you can set the option to randomly select a banner, or go to each show and select one of the -lang7- pictures as these are the newer ones.

Due to problems I was having in recreating the database, I manually edited out all references to the old banners, etc.

nylonhof

Portal Pro
August 5, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
I am just rebuilding my HTPC. With a clean install of 0.2.3.0 RC1 and the SVN from 20.Sep. and ths MP-TVSeries V1.2.

I got all the banners, that is working fine. However, I did not get any episode image. Also, it seems that only the first episode of the last available season is added to the database. Strange.

Right now I am trying to run the latest sourceforge build of MP-TV Series. If that doesn't work I probably have to go back to V1.1 which is working on my test machine.

Regards
nylonhof

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom