No Items (1 Viewer)

Jugular

Portal Member
January 11, 2006
Brisbane - Australia
Being running this program since it started Inker has done a great job with it. I reinstalled my MP system a couple of weeks ago. Since then I keep getting no items message instead of the show listings. The seasons still come up in a list but when i go into each one they are empty. I have to go into setup a rescan then the next day they are gone again. My TV shows are all on a different system and are grabbed over a network. This problem is very annoying for me, if anyone has any idea's it would be really good. Never had this problem until now.

Carl

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I think the problem is that when it boots at first it can't find the files on the network share (are u using mapped drives or unc paths? If mapped drives pls try with uns paths direclty instead). I believe this was identified as a windows bug, where basically you need to access the network drives via explorer somehow before they start becoming accessable.

Anyways, if you have "don't clear references to missing...blabla" option unticked, and you pair it with it not finding the files under certain circumstances, you will get this behaviour. Well, its actually paired with an annoying little bug in the plugins view logic that I've been trying to get around forever...but thats not the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom