No Lyrics displayed (1 Viewer)

doctor64

Portal Member
December 6, 2009
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Hello!

I have strange problems with My Lyrics plugin. MP 1.4, using skin Streamed 2.1.3.3377
Any of 1.8 versions ( I tested 1.8.0.227 and 1.8.0.230) does not display Lyrics panel.
I select any music file, start playback, select Lyrics from menu - and got clean screen, just skin background, MP does not respond to any controls from keyboard and remote, music continue to play.
My Lyrics plugin version 1.7.3.118 works without problem.
This occurs on two different PC.
I found nothing helpful in logs.

Not sure which logs needed, provide all from one installation, sorry for size
MPLogs.zip

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Found nothing helpful in logs too.
    One of the things I want to add to MyLyrics is a log. I just didn't have the time for that just yet.
    Currently there's log only when inside configuration, when running batch search.

I do not know what the problem is.
    I also use latest StreamedMP.

There is a known problem with MP 1.4 that causes lyrics to be deleted from music DB, and MP 1.5 sort this out.
    So workaround I can suggest in the meantime, is to install MyLyrics 1.8 and run a full batch search (overnight) since the hit ratio is much higher in 1.8. Then install MyLyrics 1.7 on top, so that you can see the lyrics in MP.

Or you can try upgrading to MP 1.5, and re-index Music DB and see if it helps...

Yoav

doctor64

Portal Member
    December 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Thank you for you reply.

I try to upgrade to MP 1.5, hope this helps. Meantime, i use Lyrics 1.7 as workaround.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom