No menu entry for myLyrics (1 Viewer)

TheOnlyFish

Portal Member
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Maybe i made a stupid mistake, but there is no menu entry for myLyrics in my MP 1.0 RC4.

My steps so far:
- copied all files from the package to their MP-directories
- get the MyLyrics skin library for Blue3wide
- delete the cache folder for Blue3wide
- enabled the plugin in MP-config und made a batch-scan: lyrics were found

What went wrong, can anybody help?

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Maybe i made a stupid mistake, but there is no menu entry for myLyrics in my MP 1.0 RC4.

My steps so far:
    - copied all files from the package to their MP-directories
    - get the MyLyrics skin library for Blue3wide
    - delete the cache folder for Blue3wide
    - enabled the plugin in MP-config und made a batch-scan: lyrics were found

What went wrong, can anybody help?

By default plugins are accesable in MP on your 'My Plugins' page (which most likely is named something else in a German language MP installation). You can change MyLyrics to be accessable from your 'Home' page but right-clicking the MyLyrics icon in [Configuration -> Plugins] and selecting "Listed in Home". I hope this helps you.

cheers
    Soren

TheOnlyFish

Portal Member
    October 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, that works! I had the plugin once in Aeon. You can access the lyrics there by calling the menu of myMusic at the left side of the screen. Is this possible in Blue3(wide) too? The described way - go to myMusic, start music, go back to the main menu, choose myLyrics seems kind of complicated.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks, that works! I had the plugin once in Aeon. You can access the lyrics there by calling the menu of myMusic at the left side of the screen. Is this possible in Blue3(wide) too? The described way - go to myMusic, start music, go back to the main menu, choose myLyrics seems kind of complicated.

MyLyrics is just a plugin like many others. This means it is not integrated into MP and you will have to start the plugin like every other. Unless your skin of choice has made a shortcut to the plugin e.g. on the 'Now Playing' screen as Aeon has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom