[solved] No Playing Fanart when listening to radio (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Shouldn't FH display Fanart of the music currently being played? Doesnt work for me when listening to radio (Artist is recognized correctly by MP). It only displays random Fanart. I think I checked all options in FH and also in StreamedMP skin settings.
    And I think I remember that this once worked.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Shouldn't FH display Fanart of the music currently being played? Doesnt work for me when listening to radio (Artist is recognized correctly by MP). It only displays random Fanart. I think I checked all options in FH and also in StreamedMP skin settings.
    And I think I remember that this once worked.
    What window? The skin file for this window is written:
    XML:
    <define>#usePlayFanart:Yes</define>

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For music, there playing Fanart? For Radio playing fanart not?

It IS playing in both, but for music, fanart is linked to music now being played. For radio, it's random fanart and not connected to what is playing on the radio.
    Also, my imported fanart for MyPictures seem not to display properly on the main menu anymore, don't know why.

Logs attached.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmmm try add to MyRadio.xml https://github.com/damienhaynes/streamedmp/blob/master/myradio.xml#L10 line:
    Code:
    <define>#usePlayFanart:Yes</define>

Did so, restarted, no difference. Random fanart keeps being displayed. (In the main screen when "radio" is highlighted)

Code:
    24-Nov-2016 10:27:19 Debug [     DatabaseManager]:  18 PictureManual             Local              46
    In the new version, or in general?

It worked, I didnt change anything, then it stopped working. Don't know if this happend with an update tbh. I also deleted all user fanart and tried adding it back, doublechecked with the StreamedMP settings, it's black. MP-Error.log says "invalid thumb" and points to the path of my pictures, but they have not changed and worked before.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Did so, restarted, no difference. Random fanart keeps being displayed. (In the main screen when "radio" is highlighted)
    Playback start event is not triggered. :( Added debug output, the evening will update the beta version. :whistle::coffee:
    MP-Error.log says "invalid thumb" and points to the path of my pictures, but they have not changed and worked before.
    I do not know. We see what the picture is not appropriate for the MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom