No stream active / No more content or bad connection (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys,

I have been using this plugin but lately it doesn't work anymore and I get a "No stream active - No more content or bad connection" message whatever I do.
    Disabling and re-enabling the plugin doesn't change anything and regarding the connection, the system retrieves the tv guide + scrobbles whenever I play music so I guess there is no problem with the connection.

Any idea what might be wrong?
    TIA!
    P

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    same here. I am not at home now but fairly sure the problem was failing to handshake. I did read somewhere that this was a known issue and was fixed after latest public SVN but I had a look in SVN and did not look like any changes have been made to audioscrobbler code and there is nothing in Mantis

0002697: Music auto suggestions via last.fm are broken - MediaPortal Bugtracker is closed but is for a slightly different issue

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Make sure that you are paying for the last.fm radio or are located in the coutry where it is free (Which reminds me of I dont anymore have free access, maybe someone would like to sponsor one? :D).

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Make sure that you are paying for the last.fm radio or are located in the coutry where it is free (Which reminds me of I dont anymore have free access, maybe someone would like to sponsor one? :D).

Would love to sponsor you just need to find some money :p

Anyway I am in the UK so get free access. It is not working at all. I have raised a bug thread in the RC1 forum

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

Hi tourettes, I'm not a last.fm paying subscriber but according to rtv's announcement of the plugin basic functionality doesn't need a paying subscription...

ps: the link in your sig is dead

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Hi tourettes, I'm not a last.fm paying subscriber but according to rtv's announcement of the plugin basic functionality doesn't need a paying subscription...

It says
    Last.fm only offers "free" radio streams in UK, US and Germany. If you are from another country please read this:
    http://blog.last.fm/2009/03/24/lastf...o-announcement

I believe you do need to pay in Belgium

and I figure my issues..... wrong password :oops:

Lol noticed he has updated it since your post.... not sure if that was there before :p

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Re: AW: Re: No stream active / No more content or bad connection

Last.fm only offers "free" radio streams in UK, US and Germany. If you are from another country please read this:
    http://blog.last.fm/2009/03/24/lastf...o-announcement

From rtv's announcement:
    * Recommendation radio
    * Listen to MediaPortal's group radio
    * Tune into your tags
    * Listen to your friend's personal radio
    * Listen to your friend's loved tracks
    * Listen to your neighbour's radio
    * Your personal radio (subscriber's only)
    * Your loved tracks (subscriber's only)

I cannot do any of this, is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom