No videos playing? (1 Viewer)

goughy

Portal Member
February 26, 2011
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hey guys,

Just reinstalled mp1.5 after having some issues after upgrading to win 8.1pro, and a pc freezing problem that I hope I've solved with a different video card. But now when I go into my videos to watch a tv show or movie, the program doesn't play. It's like the screen has a refresh but doesn't play. I have no clue what's going on. I have included a debug log.

Thanks

goughy

Portal Member
February 26, 2011
Home Country
Australia Australia
I'll give that a go tomorrow thanks. One that did fail to play for me earlier I watched in vlc.

Pulling my hair out since upgrading to windows 8. Had been having a continual pc freezing problem, then gave 8 a go but mp has been funky with that. Just found an old video card to try invade that was the freezing issue and upgraded to 8.1 and nothing is now working. The boss (wife) wants me to go back to win 7 and wmc, but I so don't wanna use wmc.

Bitch and moan over.

goughy

Portal Member
February 26, 2011
Home Country
Australia Australia
She's just sick of me dicking around with it trying to get things working. I've had some issues with databases corrupting a few times as well, and now I've installed the other video card we've lost out flat panel display settings in ccc and can't get the image to scale properly on the screen. She doesn't care what were use as long as it basically works, and so far I've had nothing but issues with mp, windows, and I think hardware. I'm sure a lot of it is user error, but it's wearing thin on her.

I'm tempted to do what you suggest. But if I can't get it working smoothly I may be up for a divorce!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom