No "View: Small Icons" when in "Albums" (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Heyas, not sure if this is a feature request, or a bug report, but thought i would post it here first and see what you reckon.

In "My Music" when browsing in "Albums" view, there no longer exists the option to "View: Small Icons", its normally there when viewing by the normal file system view.

Otherwise, im lovin my media portal box, you guys are pumping out new versions faster than I can download them :lol: top work lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked the folder option yesterday and changed an option in the system policy. Still no thumb.db is created and all covers are displayed how it should be. I think a system reboot was needed. How can I import my...
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked...
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom