Non-PC device streaming... (1 Viewer)

LarryGB

February 28, 2020
Home Country
Canada Canada
Country flag
Searching the forum, I've been unable to discern if MP1/2 can stream to any non PC devices, such as Roku or Android players. I've used PLEX which does stream to multiple boxes with an appropriate install app, but have not seen anywhere that MP does something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I managed to get around 3gb free space, after a day of non use im now back down to 1gb! May need to look more in depth. I had this issue a year back and put it down to Windows update, but obviously that...
I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I...
Hi. Am a long time user of MP and have a nice happy running setup on my server and client HTPC. I have the timeshift on a SSD and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated. There is no function yet to check, if the nfo content changed, it would take far too much time. But I'd also like a function to generally reimport all media items once again.
There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated...
G'day guys, I am looking forward to trying the next version of MP2 (new skin hopefully soon;)) and after trying previous versions...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if Kodi knows how to work with MPExtended, as far as I know, Kodi has his own plugin for working with MP1 or MP2 TVServer, and this plugin simply takes the TV stream as it is from the server and displays it in Kodi . Because TV server is the same for MP1 and MP2, then the result will be the same. :)
I'm not sure if Kodi knows how to work with MPExtended, as far as I know, Kodi has his own plugin for working with MP1 or MP2...
I posted this in the newcomer forum some time ago but didn’t get a response. Not a fan of double posting but reposting here in case...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom