not able to download selected subtitle (1 Viewer)

FlexQ

Portal Pro
July 20, 2009
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi,

I have been using my with moving pictures and subtitle downloader for quite awhile now. But I have now a problem. When i have found a subtitle i want to download, I press on it, it waits about 20 seconds and after that I get two folders to download in as usual, however, they are not grey/white ad usual, but reddish and i am not able to download the subtitle. The folders i am downloading to are not write protected - so what can it be?

Kindly regards
/Q

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,

I have been using my with moving pictures and subtitle downloader for quite awhile now. But I have now a problem. When i have found a subtitle i want to download, I press on it, it waits about 20 seconds and after that I get two folders to download in as usual, however, they are not grey/white ad usual, but reddish and i am not able to download the subtitle. The folders i am downloading to are not write protected - so what can it be?

Kindly regards
    /Q

Please post debug logs

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Both are uploaded.

Thanks for your time :)

Thanks for the logs, unfortunately those won't pinpoint the actual problem.

What I can see is that you are using mapped network drive in this case, right? Has download of subtitles worked before for this drive? Has something changed in in your system? Do you have other network drives mapped which the download works for?

FlexQ

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi, this has worked for a few years, and I have read/write access to all the folders. They have been mapped in win7.
    I have downloaded Them manually to the specific folders, without any problems at all.

Is there any other log you can use? I would not like to reinstall the whole shebang again.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi, this has worked for a few years, and I have read/write access to all the folders. They have been mapped in win7.
    I have downloaded Them manually to the specific folders, without any problems at all.

Is there any other log you can use? I would not like to reinstall the whole shebang again.

If it has been working for you then something has changed in your system since SubCentral code has not been changed on this part. I have added extra debug logging for next version of SubCentral for troubleshooting these problems. Have you tried using shares directly instead of mapped drives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom