[NVIDIA] nvidia G210 black color is grey (1 Viewer)

serak

Portal Member
March 14, 2008
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hallo,

I have nvidia G210 and use drivers 197.45 WHQL and vista enterprise.
My problem is, black color seems to be dark grey. When I boot to vista, few seconds is everything ok, black is black,
but after nvidia drivers are loaded (I think), black is switched to grey. I turned off vista aero, but no improvement.
Here is video, how it works by boot process: YouTube - P1110853.avi (flickering image is made by camera, not by system or drivers).
When I play any video, everything is ok and black is switched from gray to black. But if I stop it, is grey back again. So, its not problem for watching of video. It is problem for watching pictures and generally using of MP. (I use MP black skin :( )
I uninstalled nvidia drivers and black is black. (But I have no full resolution, no cuda etc.)
I tried some older drivers from nvidia, but no improvement.
Difference looks like you change by video output level from pc (0-255) to tv (16-235). Can you help me, please?

dstmar

August 19, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
You might want to try changing the RGB/YCbCr444 setting in the Nvidia Control Panel.

Under "Adjust desktop color settings", select your TV from the list of displays,
then "Digital color format" should be available at the bottom of the page.

This setting might be located elsewhere in the Nvidia Panel on the new driver.

serak

Portal Member
March 14, 2008
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
You're right!!!
I've changed Digital color format to YCbCr444 and everything seems to be good :)
Thank you very much. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom