NVidia GTX 560 and HDMI audio through Teufel DecoderStation 7 (1 Viewer)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I was trying to get my NVidia GTX 560 HDMI audio to work through my Teufel DecoderStation 7 but all the channels were mixed up. Like the Sub-woofer output going to the left speaker and other funny things like that.

Did someone ever had similar problems with AVRs?

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So PC-HDMI connected to Teufel-HDMI leads to channels not being correctly allocated? Have you confirmed this with the Windows/Realtek sound tools, where you get the circling sound signal, which moves from one speaker to the next?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When the Teufel is conncected to the GTX via HDMI you may want to select Windows Standard Audio Device for output, not Teufel decoder, and give it another go.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe my decoder was really shot, I sent it back and am hoping to get a new one this week.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I eventually got HDMI audio working with the replacement decoder but I've upgrade to a GTX750 in the meantime.
    I'm also sending back my Teufel Cubycon 2 Digital HD system since I'm quite disappointed with it.
    I got a SONOS PLAYBAR + SUB + 2x PLAY:1 instead and it feels like SONOS designed that system just for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom