odd behavior (1 Viewer)

runarius

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I am running MP 0.23 which runs nice except for the music part

The problem occurs when I load a playlist(which has mp3's and flac's), and then mix the playlist order. It then plays a song, and when I try to skip to the next song it sometimes skips to the next one, and then to the next one after that just a few seconds later. and sometimes it just skips five-six songs in a single skip

what is going on?

I see from the log that many errors did occur. winamp plays these song without any problems at all.

EDIT: uploaded the right log files

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    The logs doesn't show much, we need the MediaPortal.log after a scenario like you have described there ;)

Regards
    Roy

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    2007-12-22 17:00:58.062500 [Info.][13]: SQLiteClient: cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query:update online_series SET HasLocalFiles_Temp=0

That's not nice - most likely MySeries or some other plugin I do not use and other may know about better.

Can you please set the general log level of MediaPortal to "Debug"? I need to see whether e.g. the flac plugin loads okay.

runarius

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    here is the new log files, with debugging on.

It seems that it cannot read some files for some reason... I tried using the ffdshow as the audio player and I got no errors at all... But I want to use the bass player I think.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Code:
    2007-12-23 20:21:41.156250 [Info.][MPMain]: Exception   :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: 
    Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Musikk\Rippa Flac\Nedlasta\Nedlasta Album\Metallica\Metallica - Metallica'. 
       at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(
    String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption) 
       at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
    This is strange because a "usual" .NET function is failing here. I can only think of:
    - a permission problem
    - a charset problem

Microsoft's Knowledgebase hints to a permission issue as well.

Is "C:Musikk" a mapped / linked drive? Did you manually alter the permissions there? What is the current user which started MP?

runarius

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    huh, thats strange... The folder was set to Write Only, for some reason(don't know why really, I'm the only one using this computer) Set it to normal now, still getting the same errors. I am logged in as the administrator(which is the only account)

EDIT: for some reason I am not able to uncheck Write Only in the folder's properties. If I do so, press Apply and OK, and check the folders properties, it is write-only again... Appearantly, it is like that for everything on my drive.

btw, it works now for some odd reason... mysterious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom