OFBD Scraper (1 Viewer)

bonkers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Hi!

New Update. The scrapper will work again with the new searchengine from mobygames.
    Please show in the first thread.

Bye

Crackofdawn

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I still can't even get the program to run. When I try to run the .exe file it just gives me a bunch of errors about settings not being set, and then when the program opens if I try to open either database (import.db3 or platforms.db3), it just gives an SQLite error message that "Table emulators does not exist" and then exits the program. The settings menu is grayed out so I really can't even do anything with the program at all (basically it just starts then quits, nothing works). Just tried 1.4.2 same problem.

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for the update.

Have you looked into the special character issue or the speed problemes (treaded program)?

I still can't even get the program to run. When I try to run the .exe file it just gives me a bunch of errors about settings not being set, and then when the program opens if I try to open either database (import.db3 or platforms.db3), it just gives an SQLite error message that "Table emulators does not exist" and then exits the program. The settings menu is grayed out so I really can't even do anything with the program at all (basically it just starts then quits, nothing works). Just tried 1.4.2 same problem.

Those are not the corect db to open. The correct file is muEmulators_v2.db3. (On vista/w7 system the path is normaly "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database").

When you have opened the corect db file you can alter the settings..

Hope this helps..

bonkers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Hi!

You can´t open the db3 files import.db3 and platform.db3. In this files i stored the settings for the program and which roms / games you have been scrapped.
    When you start the Program at the first time, it gives you an error / information that settings are made to set.
    Please open the my_emulator db3 file. All other files are wrong. Now you can set the settings.

Please try it again. What your version of myemulator?

I´m develop / fix a speed update but this takes a lot of time.
    I have corrected the search engine first. Don´t worry it comes soon

:oops: I have forget the Pics folder in the rar Archiv. When you have no previus version you have no pics.
    Please download the last version again.
    :sorry:

Bye

japes

Portal Member
    October 27, 2008
    Home Country
    I have a question. Is there a way to mass accept the search. I have a ton of games and after the program scans and comes back with guesses a large portion of them are correct but it seems I have to individually pull down on the menu and choose it again before it puts the check mark between it. I haven't been able to find a way to select several at one time and tell it that they are correct.

Untitled-1.jpg

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Hey bonkers, I tried the new version and I did not get any cover art when I ran it. I only ran it for Gameboy, but still no cover art. I did get some screen shots though, and all descriptions.

loinbread

Portal Member
    June 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Hey bonkers, I tried the new version and I did not get any cover art when I ran it. I only ran it for Gameboy, but still no cover art. I did get some screen shots though, and all descriptions.

I can confirm, it isn't setting the cover art settings for any games.

wonkalow

August 17, 2010
    I see the last posts were fairly old. Can anyone verify that this is still working? I am having tons of trouble and cant seem to get it to add the pictures/descriptions to myemulators

tada

November 15, 2010
    I see the last posts were fairly old. Can anyone verify that this is still working? I am having tons of trouble and cant seem to get it to add the pictures/descriptions to myemulators

I'm having the same problem. Or rather; It seems like I am able to get the descriptions to myemulators, but not the pictures..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom