Completed Ok - so here I go ... (1 Viewer)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Also wanted to share my MP setup.

IMAG0064.jpg

The MP StandAlone itself is a Windows 7 64bit. The setup of teh HTPC is a OrigenAE S10V HTPC incl. VF310 Display (I would prefer a Moneual Monocaso 312 - but currently it seems impossible to get hands on one of these :cry:). The Mainboard is an Asus P8P67-M Pro Rev.3.0 with a Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100 MHz). For the Memory (8GB Ramdisk) 4 x Corsair Vengeance PC1600, 8GB, CL9 are used. For the Operating System and the Databases a SSD (Agility3 SSD 120 GB) is used - for Recordings and Backups a 500 GB Samsung Disk. The Graphik is powered by a HIS Radeon HD 6570 Silence 1GB PCIe and the TV Tuner is a Digital Devices Cine S2 V6, Dual DVB-S2 so using aMPDroid or similiar software is not going to interfere with the system.

IMAG0073.jpg

For Dolby Digital and DTS output a Harman Kardon 5.1 System BDS 700 is used where I have changed the Front Speakers to HKST 16/11 to match the center in size and sound.

For the Storage a Qnap TS410 with 6TB netto and a Synology DS411j with also 6TB netto are used. A secondary Qnap (TS210) is in use for Backup.

IMAG0066.jpg

The TV is a LG 55LW659s with can do 3D Movies too. Installed is also an Ambilight system and - for the "normal" TV sound a Winglet W120A which are giving the sound more - "rums" :)

For infomartion there is a USB-Touchscreen (soundraph) located next to the couch displaying all Information necesarry (MPDisplay++)

IMAG0076.jpg IMAG0065.jpg

And - what I have forgotton about - a small Zotac Box (an Atom one) hosting serviio for the TV's in the other rooms to share video content :). I came to the conclusion that it was the best fitting setup - so one Samsung is using that for content plus a LaCie box in the Kid's room which is playing everything without problems (even most of the Animes with subtitles in mkv ...)

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looking great! Really nice TV.. And a lot of storage.. :) Are you a music/movie collecotor or something like that? :p

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It's not full - currently a total of 6 TB is occupied - and with increasing number of movies > 4 GB well - it's filling up :) - plus Anime - downloading since 1999 and ever week there are about 10 episodes with approx 300 MB. Plus some online store for the family to have a backup of the local data.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom