Old Post.. were to find????? (1 Viewer)

dnsincorp

August 25, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I like to read a lot of what people have to say on here and just love all of it. There is so many different ways to build ones dream machine. I saw a post on here some time ago and thought to my self what an ideal. But now I want to build that same things and I cant find the post. Wondering if any one of you would know what I am talking about and could send me to the right place. The post was about building an HTPC with a network server. He had some kind of rack mount RAID server that really cost a lot of $$$. The post was a few pages long just talking about what he was using and why. I thought it was in a place on ideals on what to use to build your setup. I know I am talking out of my foot, But I am hoping one of you will know what I was looking at and can point me to that. Thanks for all the great things I do read about here. Every one keep up the good Work. :D

dnsincorp

August 25, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thats a good post. Had a lot of good info in it. The one I am trying to find. He had a bunch of pics that went along with his post. He started to show how to build a HTPC then showed hot to build the server. It was the whole deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom