Older version of indigo with moving pictures 1.0 beta 2 (1 Viewer)

Ronner

Portal Pro
July 10, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I updated moving pictures to 1.0 beta 2 because there were problems with the imdb score being rounded, then after I ran mediaportal I got a message saying that my current skin (indigo 2.8) does not support categories for moving pictures.

Then I updated to indigo 3.2 and much to my disappointment it looks totally different. Different in a way that I do not like. The blue is too bright for my taste and the layout of the old indigo 2.8 was much nicer.

Is there a version of indigo that still has the old darker blue colors and layout and also supports categories in moving pictures 1.0 ? A 2.9 version perhaps? or 3.0? (I have no clue when this new brighter blue version of indigo started)

Kucheek

Portal Member
December 18, 2008
Prague
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
You can try my modification for Indigo 2.x, but please consider it work in progress. Screen with movie details has still Monochrome-like graphics, so is the sliding menu on side. The rest should be fine. I hope I didn't left any czech strings inside some of those xmls ;)

Attachments

• Moving_Pictures_1.0_skin_files_for_Indigo-2.9.zip
    30.8 KB

Ronner

Portal Pro
July 10, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You can try my modification for Indigo 2.9, but please consider it work in progress. Screen with movie details has still Monochrome-like graphics, so is the sliding menu on side. The rest should be fine. I hope I didn't left any czech strings inside some of those xmls ;)

Thx for your help but I moved to XBMC. MediaPortal's UI is sadfully way too slow. It's been my choice of open source mediacenter software for a long time, but the slowness just got to me.

Perhaps when MP2 comes out and it has a snappy fast interface, great clean and informative skins and has tons of tweaking options (mainly being able to tweak tons, but lock it down so kids/gf's can't screw things up anymore) then I might consider moving back.

Thx for helping me with this problem though, much appreciated! And it may not help me at this point anymore, but perhaps it's useful for someone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom