Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    On the Couch: Deda

#4 (12/5/11)​

I did not put anyone on the couch last week as i.Loop posted a News article, but we are back at it this week!. So on the couch with us to today is Deda. He really does not like the feel of the vinyl couch against his skin, but I told him to wear clothes to the interview. It's his own fault! "Who is Deda?", some of you are asking, well I will let him fill you in on the details, but in a nutshell he is responible for tons of patches, and most recently a complete rework of MyVideos (the base video handler inside MP). He has ridden a bobsled down the entire length of Mt Everest, he has swam in the Sea of Tranquility.... he even built the Taj Mahal with his bare hands.... and today he is On the Couch....

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    An option to control 80% of the settings inside Mediaportal? WOW! When can we expect the plugin for that...?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, this option would be awesome.. Can you tell maybe a bit more about this new feature? Maybe some screenshots would be nice! :d

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Teaser :)

13-21-17.png13-21-36.png

Works perfect here thanks to Deda, no more using config.exe for simple tasks.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice! So we can do almost every setting inside Mediaportal? Also the configuration of plugins, startup options, general settings etc? Or only video settings like in the screenshots.. ;)

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    What I would like to see most would be to change which section (In Home Screen vs. In Plugins Screen) the plugins show themselves.

Changing folders inside MP would also be great for many users (but not that much in my usage scenario, but I still would be glad to see that)...

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Also the configuration of plugins

Every thing to do with MP core only, but it does give a lead to plugin developers to maybe integrate simple things like adding a folder for scanning from first install of their plugin, would'nt that make things simpler :D

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also the configuration of plugins

Every thing to do with MP core only, but it does give a lead to plugin developers to maybe integrate simple things like adding a folder for scanning from first install of their plugin, would'nt that make things simpler :D

Some settings of plugin can be configured allready inside Mediaportal if the extension plugin is installed.. Hopefully more plugins will be compatible with this option..

Will it be a plugin that handles the configuration? Or something else.. And do you know when we can expect it? Is it close to release? Or is it a project that will be implentaed into MP 1.3.0

Best regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom