[Blog] On the Couch: Lyfesaver74 (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ******************Note From Author******************

Okay guys and gals, we are back to blogging! Due to the busyness off the holidays my free time was reduced. Also, due to the team being very busy this holiday season, a lot of news has been released and I thought it best to not have that info buried by blogs. Well have no fear we are picking right up where we left off. Today I will be putting myself on the couch as I actually have a lot to share, like my recipe for K-Paxian Stew!!!

On the Couch: Lyfesaver74

#5 (1/9/2012)

As if talking to one's self was not crazy enough, today Lyfesaver will be actually answering himself!! Wait a tic.. am I referring to myself in the third person? Okay, maybe I have gone off the deep end. But hey... in these types of conversations... at least I am always right!

Enough of that! I am going to be telling you all about myself today, and hopefully not bore you tears in the process! As you will find as you read, I have my fingers in many pies, but my main goal with MediaPortal is promotions and public relations. So, without further ado (or adon’t) let’s jump right in!

farr3ll

Portal Member
    December 16, 2011
    Home Country
    After using XBMC for quite some time the past few months on MP have been nothing but bliss. Sure, the initial learning curve was steep but, as suggested, any issues were prompty addressed by the community making any teething less painful.Not a developer by any stretch but have marketing prowess thus more than willing to demonstrate this product in Australia where I reside.Leave it there but PM me for further discussion.Chad

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    After using XBMC for quite some time the past few months on MP have been nothing but bliss. Sure, the initial learning curve was steep but, as suggested, any issues were prompty addressed by the community making any teething less painful.Not a developer by any stretch but have marketing prowess thus more than willing to demonstrate this product in Australia where I reside.Leave it there but PM me for further discussion.Chad

Will do, thanx!!!:D:D

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Your link to "WebMediaPortal" on your blog points to MPExtender

WebMediaPortal's webpage is shared with MP-Extended as you need MPE to work with WebMediaPortal

Thanks and welcome back/welcome blog.

Thanks =)

I'd like to know more about the car tablet. Pics? Videos? :)

You bet Vuego. I have some more detailing to do and I will share the pics and video =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom