One-click recordings from EPG (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

I might just finish my unfinished PowerPlay plugin to do this myself, BUT before I do that I was wondering if anyone already did it. Here goes:

On my Humax STB I can browse the EPG for shows that I want to record. When I click "OK" on a selected show, this is immediately scheduled for recording and gets a red "REC" marker. So...no need to go to another page, click more options, go back and start over on next thing I want to record.

This way I can set up the recording of 10 things in a matter of seconds. Of course I can also choose a more advanced recording where the start-time is shorter/longer, where I can lock the recording etc. but I always end up using the fast one.

As I wrote in the beginning of my post, I'm working on a plugin to do this and a few other things, but don't want to work on stuff that's allready made ;)

PS: The other things I'm working on is this:

- Press stop; If timeshift is running return to live TV, if recording is running ask which recording to stop.
    - Double click on Play; Restart playback of file from beginning.

These features are features my current STB has and I can't live without them :(

sixgun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    GBPVR did this for programmes in the future, ie - not on now.

It would make a really nice feature.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    +1

What I'd really like to be able to do in the EPG is to press the red button on my remote to quick schedule a recording and the green button to schedule a programme alert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom