Online Content Plugin (2 Viewers)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Thnx for your explanations......explained it all.

The thumbnail problem could simply be solved by asking the plugin provider to supply a png file, no need to get this automatically really (I'm just a big fan of images.........they speak more than a thousand words ;-))

As for yahoo not liking the download....well, i dont think they like the streaming either tbh....since you skip all the ads and everything they have on their site.

Anyways, keep it up

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    samuel337 said:
    I'm still thinking about thumbnails...maybe when I make like a google image search plugin I'll implement the thumbnails feature.
    FYI the Movie info screen already gets images through Google, so maybe that can be used for your Google image search plugin.

A

Anonymous

Nice work! :D

It would be really cool if one of you guys developed a plugin to watch trailers from yahoo movies. Im a big movie fanatic and movie trailers for that matter. So it would be a really nice add-on to the online contents plugin.

Anyways, again nice job! :D

samuel337

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Well I can search, but I can't view music videos, nor can I view web pages.

I'll check this out and fix it ASAP, but I'm just out of time right now. When I get time, I'll fix this - shouldn't be too hard.

Sam

J

JonasQuinn

Just installed the plugin. And the new menu item is there. But when I click it, it does nothing, I can keep clicking, and still does nothing. It's like it's a command button that has no code.
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    More importantly, does anyone know what's wrong?

<edit>
    Just tried it on another machine with the same version, latest, of media portal. Still, same problem
    </edit>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom